^Back To Top
1.Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
2.Achieve universal primary education
3.Promote gender equality and empower women
4.Reduce child mortality
5.Improve maternal health
6.Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
7.Ensure environmental sustainability
8.Develop a global partnership for development
1. Construction of school to provide accommodation to the children belonging to the weaker section of the community to make them eligible to continue their studies from L.K.G to 12th standard. Up grade the proposed school to seek recognition from the ministry of education to offer training as well as in bachelor of education to become ideal teachers to serve the poor student in their needs.
2. Construction of a base hospital and promote the infrastructure of the hospital equal to a multi specialty Hospital with 250 beds to nurse the sick identified as victims of HIV/AIDS/STD, cancer, T.B, Leprosy and various other communicable diseases. The multi specialty Hospital will be upgraded to a medical college to offer training in the following faculties. i.e., a. Diploma in B. sc Nursing b. Diploma in Pharmacy and Bachelor of Pharmacy. c. Diploma in Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Physiotherapy d. Degree in M.B.B.S e. Postgraduate degrees in various specialties of medicine.
3. Establish a polytechnic to offer training in various skill trades to help the educated and uneducated person to qualify themselves in respective trade to make them eligible to seek job opportunities in Government Department as well as in Private sectors or to enable them to establish self help employment projects. This Polytechnic will be upgraded to an Engineering College to offer training in various professional trade in engineering and Technology.
4. Acquire 1000 Acres of land including fertile and wasteland to establish model villages to settle the poorest of the poor with housing facilities to enable them to survive with useful occupation to sustain with the permanent income. 1.Parents and guardians of the under mentioned group of children, youths and adolescents will be given performance to occupy this land to rehabilitate their life. 2.Child Workers 3.Street Children 4.Rag Pickers
5.Children belonging bonded laborers
6.Children, youth and adolescent who have returned from prison and rehabilitation camp for committing crimes and delinquencies,
7.Dependence of various communicable diseases,
8.Children belonging to sex workers as well as prisoners Children
9.Children belonging to Sri Lanka refugees and other states.
10. Establish a dairy farm with more than 2000 cattle and create a factory to produce various types of milk foods with nutrition to supply them in a reasonable rate to the poor children to look after their health and physical growth .